Use of Product
The information, data, text, software, images, graphics, messages and other content contained on this Site (collectively, the "Content") are proprietary to The Treasure Chest Corporation and its licensors. The Content includes a proprietary, copyrighted database (the "Database") of service manual information, including but not limited to, the data and text contained therein (collectively, the "Data") and the proprietary formats and structures for categorizing, sorting and organizing such Data. The Site, Content, Database and Data and any portion of the foregoing are collectively referred to herein as the "Product".
You shall not, except as expressly set forth above, (a) distribute, disclose, copy, reproduce, display, publish, transmit, assign, sublicense, transfer, provide access to, use or sell, directly or indirectly (including in electronic form), any portion of the Product or (b) modify or create derivative works of any portion of the Product.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, you shall not:
- use any portion of the Product to create, directly or indirectly, any database or other product directly or indirectly competitive with the Product or any portion thereof;
- use, reproduce, copy or access any portion of the Product if you are a direct or indirect competitor of The Treasure Chest Corporation;
- provide, disclose or transmit any portion of the Product to any direct or indirect competitor of The Treasure Chest Corporation;
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any portion of the Product on, or provide access to any portion of the Product through, the Internet, any bulletin board system, any other electronic network, any data library, any listing service or any other data sharing arrangement;
- integrate or incorporate any portion of the Product into any other database;
- sell, license or display any portion of the Product;
- modify, merge, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any portion of the Product;
- use, or allow others to use the Product, directly or indirectly, to: (a) attempt to or actually disrupt, impair or interfere with, alter or modify any portion of the Product; or (b) act in a way that affects or reflects negatively on The Treasure Chest Corporation or the Product;
- interfere with or disrupt, or attempt to interfere with or disrupt, the Product or servers or networks connected to the Site;
- engage in any fraudulent activities or otherwise interfere with or disrupt, or attempt to interfere with or disrupt, the activities of other users of the Product;
- use, reproduce, publish or compile any Data for the purpose of selling or licensing such information or making such information publicly available or available to any direct or indirect competitor of The Treasure Chest Corporation;
- use any data mining, gathering or extraction tool, or any robot, spider, or other automatic device or manual process, to monitor or copy the Product without our prior expressed written permission;
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, images, graphics, video, messages or other content that (a) is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harmful, libelous, tortuous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, racially or ethnically offensive or otherwise objectionable; (b) infringes any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party or violates the privacy or publicity rights of any party; (c) you know or, with the exercise of reasonable effort, should know to be false, misleading or otherwise unreliable; or (d) you do not have a right to transmit under any law, contractual obligation (i.e., nondisclosure agreement) or fiduciary duty;
- intentionally disguise the origin of any information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, images, graphics, video, messages or other content posted on or transmitted through the Site; or
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any (a) unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation; or (b) material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, modify, damage, improperly access, disable, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Information
The Product is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the basis for making significant decisions without consulting primary or more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance upon the Product shall be at your own risk. The Treasure Chest Corporation is not responsible if the Product is not accurate, complete or current. The Treasure Chest Corporation has no responsibility for any consequence relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction that you take based on the Product.
Links to and the framing of the Product or Database, or any of the Content or Data therein, are strictly prohibited, except where specifically permitted under written authorization from The Treasure Chest Corporation.
This Site may include links to other sites, some of them may be operated by The Treasure Chest Corporation and some of them may be operated by third parties. These links are provided as a convenience to you and as an additional avenue of access to the information contained therein. We have not reviewed all of the information on other sites and are not responsible for the content of any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through other sites. Inclusion of links to other sites should not be viewed as an endorsement of the content of linked sites. Different terms and conditions may apply to your use of any linked sites.
License to User Content
With respect to all User Content you elect to upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit to or via the Site, you grant The Treasure Chest Corporation, its affiliates, and licensees the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, adapt, perform, display, publish, translate, prepare derivative works from, distribute, sell, and take any other action with respect to such User Content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You further acknowledge and agree that The Treasure Chest Corporation may preserve any such content and may also disclose such User Content in its discretion.
Portions of this Site or Product may require you to register certain information about yourself in order to use that portion of the Site or Product. You agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form (such information being the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or The Treasure Chest Corporation has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, The Treasure Chest Corporation has the right to terminate or restrict your current and future use of the Site or Product (or any portion thereof).
IF YOU DOWNLOAD ANY CONTENT FROM THIS PRODUCT, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH CONTENT. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE TREASURE CHEST CORP. OR THROUGH OR FROM THIS PRODUCT SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT (A) THE TREASURE CHEST CORP. AND ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE, OFFICERS, AGENTS, PARTNERS, DIRECTORS AND EMPLOYEES AND (B) ANY THIRD PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE PRODUCT (COLLECTIVELY, THE "THE TREASURE CHEST CORP. PARTIES") SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RELATING TO OR RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER SITE YOU ACCESS THROUGH A LINK FROM THIS SITE OR FROM ANY ACTIONS WE TAKE OR FAIL TO TAKE AS A RESULT OF ELECTRONIC OR OTHER MESSAGES YOU SEND US. THESE INCLUDE DAMAGES FOR ERRORS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DEFECTS, DELAYS, COMPUTER VIRUSES, YOUR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO AND ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS AND DATA, AND OTHER TANGIBLE AND INTANGIBLE LOSSES.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT BECAUSE YOU ARE ALLOWED TO USE THE PRODUCT WITHOUT CHARGE THE TREASURE CHEST CORP. PARTIES SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. YOU RELEASE THE TREASURE CHEST CORP. PARTIES FROM CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THE PRODUCT.
IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH SAYS: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR."
THESE LIMITATIONS APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE CLAIMED UNDER THE TERMS OF A CONTRACT, AS THE RESULT OF NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF WE OR OUR REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN NEGLIGENT OR HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL ANY OF THE TREASURE CHEST CORP. PARTIES BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY INFORMATION, DATA, TEXT OR OTHER CONTENT POSTED, E-MAILED OR OTHERWISE TRANSMITTED BY A USER OF THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY SUCH PRODUCT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY SUCH CONTENT.
NONE OF THE TREASURE CHEST CORP. PARTIES SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY FAILURE TO PERFORM ANY OBLIGATION HEREUNDER OR FROM ANY DELAY IN THE PERFORMANCE THEREOF DUE TO CAUSES BEYOND THE TREASURE CHEST CORPORATION'S CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDUSTRIAL DISPUTES OF WHATEVER NATURE, ACTS OF GOD, PUBLIC ENEMY, WAR, ACTS OF GOVERNMENT, FIRE, OTHER CASUALTY, FAILURE OF ANY LINK OR CONNECTION WHETHER BY COMPUTER OR OTHERWISE, OR FAILURE OF TECHNOLOGY OR TELECOMMUNICATIONS OR OTHER METHOD OR MEDIUM OF STORING OR TRANSMITTING THE PRODUCT OR WITH RESPECT TO THE E-LOCKBOXES.
IF YOU CAUSE A TECHNICAL DISRUPTION OF THE PRODUCT OR THE SYSTEMS TRANSMITTING THE PRODUCT TO YOU OR OTHERS, YOU AGREE TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL LIABILITIES, COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS FEES) ARISING FROM THAT DISRUPTION.
The Site employs various trademarks and service marks of The Treasure Chest Corporation. You may not use or display such marks in any manner without the prior written permission of The Treasure Chest Corporation. This Site also employs other trademarks and service marks that are the property of third parties, or are licensed to, or owned by The Treasure Chest Corporation. All of these trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners, and you agree not to use or display them in any manner without the prior written permission of the applicable trademark owner.
The Treasure Chest Corporation is continuously updating and changing the Product, and reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Product (or any part therefor) with or without notice. You agree that The Treasure Chest Corporation shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Product.
Thank you for visiting our Site!
Last updated: June 9, 2004